Just Ask Why? Changing Global Alcohol Attitudes.
Martin Luther King had a Dream - I have a Vision
See the whole world anew!
A Vision: Re-Define “Sober”
- A state of mind, of inner peace.
- Strong sense spirituality and willingness to help.
- Little to no need to self-medicate.
- Able to handle life on life’s terms.
- A healthy productive lifestyle.
We currently define sober as something loosely related to not drinking alcohol.
WHY do we drink alcohol? Ever thought about it?
The Sober World vision is one where we:
- No longer glorify alcohol, the pretty bottles in marketing
- We understand the toxicity of alcohol and the addictive properties that kill millions
- We see beyond the immediate problems and understand people and their pains
- We look at alcohol use as self-medicating, to be done with great care and respect.
- Promote understanding of mental health issues and treat people and not incarcerate them.
- We respect the rights of people to make choices and promote education
- We know that just because alcohol is legal, it does not make it healthy
- We promote greater accountability to those creating and promoting drug use
No one should tell you to stop drinking.
We simply encourage a full understanding of the dangers and toxicity of the drug alcohol we sell on every street corner and help all make informed choices.